Strengthening infrastructure for exchanging and using knowledge
We believe that acceleration can be achieved by:
- Paying more attention to and support for evidence-informed ways of working on educational innovation with ICT;
- More connectedness between the local education innovation labs;
- More and better opportunities for the exchange of knowledge resulting from educational innovation with ICT.
For this, the existing knowledge infrastructure for evidence-informed innovation of education with ICT must be strengthened. A well-supported practice network (both within and between institutions) in which knowledge (“evidence”) with regard to educational innovation with ICT in higher education is exchanged in a sustainable manner.
Building blocks of the network are:
- (Structurally) organised events about evidence-informed educational innovation with ICT;
- Shared practices (ways of working) with regard to working evidence-informed and exchanging these practices;
- Practical tools (scan,toolkits) for evidence-informed educational innovation with ICT;
- Online (open) platforms to support knowledgeexchange in networks.